Rates Start from
($27,200 per night x 4 nights minimum)
All rates are double occupancy.
* More than 44 guests will be subject to additional per person charges. Maximum guest occupancy is 56 in total.
For full island rental inquiries please contact Matthew Semark at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent the entire island and enjoy an exclusive private island experience for any occasion.
Petit St. Vincent is available to rent for special events, reunions, wedding parties and birthdays, allowing you and your guests to enjoy an exclusive private island experience.
A favorite among musicians, celebrities and business titans alike, the entire island is available for rent throughout the year subject to availability, including the first 2 weeks of September and the last 2 weeks of October (prior to and just after our annual refurbishing).
So if you are planning to celebrate an important occasion with close friends and family—one that you want to be highly memorable—we can offer you the opportunity to host up to 56 guests in your own private island paradise, with full access to all of our facilities. Our dedicated staff will be on hand throughout your stay to ensure that your celebration is truly an unforgettable experience, with the exquisite service for which Petit St. Vincent is renowned.
We strongly recommend reserving as early as possible to ensure that we can accommodate your dates and assist you in planning a getaway of a lifetime.
Three meals per day, all non–alcoholic beverages, early morning coffee and afternoon tea, room service, and use of all non-motorized water sports and facilities on the island.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- An additional 10% VAT (government tax) and 10% service charge per room, per night totaling 20%
- Barbados Airport, Security Service Tax of US $15 per person or US $30 per person for stopovers of 6 hours or more. For your convenience we will handle this fee and add the cost to your final checkout bill.
- Any portion of air travel. The charter connecting flight between Barbados and Union Island is $300 per person one way and is arranged on a share basis with guests arriving on any given day grouped for a common departure time. Flying time is 55 minutes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum stay: Four nights
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the reservation.
- A further 25% is required 9 months prior to arrival
- The final 50% balance is due 6 months prior to arrival
- Cancellations are 75% refundable up to 9 months prior to arrival. Cancellations less than 6 months to arrival are not refundable.
- Accounts may be settled with cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, or major credit cards.
- US Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euro and E.C. (Eastern Caribbean currency) are used
- We are closed in the months of September and October, but an island rental can be accommodated within the first 2 weeks of September and the last 2 weeks of October.