LOW SEASONNov. 1 – Dec. 19, 2013
2 bedroom cottage US $9,600
PEAK SEASONDec. 20, 2013 – Jan. 04, 2014
HIGH SEASONJan. 5 – Apr. 30, 2014
2 bedroom cottage US $11,400
Enjoy seven (7) nights at the price of six (6) at the newly renovated Petit St. Vincent.
Prices are per week (7 nights), with each cottage or villa (1 Bedroom or 2 Bedrooms) reserved on a double occupancy basis including the following for 2 persons: Three meals per day, all non-alcoholic beverages, early morning coffee and afternoon tea, room service and use of all non-motorized water sports and facilities on the island.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- All Rates are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to an additional 10% VAT (government tax) and 10% service charge per cottage, per night totalling 20%.
- Each extra adult is US $200 extra per night in low season and US $300 extra per night in high and peak seasons.
- Each extra child (14 years and younger) is US $100 extra per night in low season and US $150 extra per night in high season.
- Any portion of air travel. As of November 2012, the private scheduled plane service between Barbados and Union Island is US $300 per person one way and is arranged on a share basis with guests arriving on any given day grouped for a common departure time. Flying time is 55 minutes.
- Boat transfer of US $35 (round-trip) per guest from/to Union Island.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- May not be combined with other offers, discounts or packages.
- Offer valid for weekly double occupancy. Multiple full weeks may be booked at this rate.
- A three-night deposit is required to secure the reservation. Deposits are applied to the first and last two nights of the stay.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 30 days are not refundable.
- Accounts may be settled with cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, or major credit cards
- US Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euro and E.C. (Eastern Caribbean currency) are used.
- We are closed in the months of August, September and October.