PRIVATE ISLAND RENTAL22 Seaview Cottages and Beach Front Villas
US$105,000 per week (7 nights)
Additional Nights at US $15,000 per night
All rates are double occupancy and based on full board (all meals and non-alcoholic drinks are included)
DETAILS22 Cottages for up to 44 guests*
*More than 44 guests will be subject to additional per person charges
Please contact our reservations team for more information
AVAILABILITYThese special rates apply to the month of August only
Entire island rentals are available throughout the year, subject to availability, and are priced according to normal seasonal rates
Welcome your family and friends to your very own 115 acre private island resort, an exclusive experience for any occasion.
Renovated cottages, a new hillside spa and a new beach restaurant and bar provide an unparalleled private island experience that has not gone unnoticed.
“a view over the reef that’s so breathtaking it could be a screen saver…”
“every fantasy you’ve ever had about a desert island—talcum-powder sand, swaying palms, frangipani, hummingbirds, and just the right amount of isolation...”
“the food is sensational...
Petit St. Vincent, the luxury private island resort in the Caribbean is offering guests the rare chance to rent the entire island at a special rate during the month of August. The Island is available for special events, reunions, wedding parties and birthdays.
A favourite among musicians, celebrities and business titans alike. If you are planning to celebrate an important occasion with close friends and family—one that you want to be highly memorable—we can offer you the opportunity to host up to 56 Adults in your own private island paradise, with full access to all of our facilities. Additional beds for Children are available. Our dedicated staff will be on hand throughout your stay to ensure that your celebration is truly an unforgettable experience, with the exquisite service for which Petit St. Vincent is renowned.
Prices are per week (7 nights), with each cottage or villa (1 Bedroom or 2 Bedrooms) reserved on a double occupancy basis including the following for up to 44 persons: Three meals per day, all non-alcoholic beverages, early morning coffee and afternoon tea, room service and use of all non-motorized water sports and facilities on the island.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- All Rates are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to an additional 10% VAT (government tax) and 10% service charge per cottage, per night totalling 20%.
- Each extra adult is US $200 extra per night.
- Each extra child (14 years and younger) is US $100 extra per night.
- Any portion of air travel. As of November 2012, the private scheduled plane service between Barbados and Union Island is US $300 per person one way and is arranged on a share basis with guests arriving on any given day grouped for a common departure time. Flying time is 55 minutes.
- Boat transfer of US $35 (round-trip) per guest from/to Union Island.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is exclusive to the month of August only.
- Minimum booking 7 nights.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the reservation.
- A further 25% is required 9 months prior to arrival.
- The final 50% balance is due 6 months prior to arrival.
- Cancellations are 75% refundable up to 9 months prior to arrival. Cancellations less than 6 months to arrival are not refundable.
- Accounts may be settled with cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, or major credit cards.
- US Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euro and E.C. (Eastern Caribbean currency) are accepted.
- Please see the 'Getting There' section on our website for Barbados and St. Vincent & The Grenadines Airport Departure Tax information