LOW SEASONMay. 1 - Aug. 31, 2013 Nov. 1 - Dec. 19, 2013 May. 1 - Aug. 31, 2014
2 bedroom cottage US $1,600
PEAK SEASONDec. 20, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014
2 bedroom cottage US $2,300
HIGH SEASONJan. 5 - Apr. 30, 2014
2 bedroom cottage US $1,900
Unpretentious luxury, personalized service, complete privacy in an unplugged boutique private island resort, surrounded by two miles of pristine white sand beaches.
Prices are per night, with each cottage or villa (1 Bedroom or 2 Bedrooms) reserved on a double occupancy basis including the following for 2 persons: Three meals per day, all non-alcoholic beverages, early morning coffee and afternoon tea, room service and use of all non-motorized water sports and facilities on the island.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- All Rates are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to an additional 10% VAT (government tax) and 10% service charge per cottage, per night totalling 20%.
- Each extra adult is US $200 extra per night in low season and US $300 extra per night in high and peak seasons.
- Each extra child (14 years and younger) is US $100 extra per night in low season and US $150 extra per night in high and peak seasons.
- Any portion of air travel. As of November 2012, the private scheduled plane service between Barbados and Union Island is US $300 per person one way and is arranged on a share basis with guests arriving on any given day grouped for a common departure time. Flying time is 55 minutes.
- Boat transfer of US $35 (round-trip) per guest from/to Union Island.
- Repeat guests receive a 10% discount off the nightly rates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A three-night deposit is required to secure the reservation. Deposits are applied to the first and last two nights of the stay.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 30 days are not refundable.
- * Peak Season reservations (Dec. 15 – Jan. 8) require a 50% deposit and the remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to the guest’s arrival. Cancellations within 60 days of arrival forfeit the 50% deposit plus government taxes. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival, are not refundable.
- Accounts may be settled with cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, or major credit cards.
- US Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euro and E.C. (Eastern Caribbean currency) are used.
- We are closed in the months of September and October.