LOW SEASONNov. 1 - Dec. 19, 2013 May. 1 - Jul. 31, 2014
2 bedroom cottage US $1,600
PEAK SEASONDec. 20, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014
2 bedroom cottage US $2,300
HIGH SEASONJan. 5 - Apr. 30, 2014
2 bedroom cottage US $1,900
Unpretentious luxury, personalized service, complete privacy in an unplugged boutique private island resort, surrounded by two miles of pristine white sand beaches.
- Prices are per night, with each cottage or villa (1 Bedroom or 2 Bedrooms) reserved on a double occupancy basis including the following for 2 persons: Three meals per day, all non-alcoholic beverages, early morning coffee and afternoon tea, room service and use of all non-motorized water sports and facilities on the island.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- All Rates are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to an additional 10% VAT (government tax) and 10% service charge per cottage, per night totalling 20%. Each extra adult is US $200 extra per night in low season and US $300 extra per night in high and peak seasons. Each extra child (14 years and younger) is US $100 extra per night in low season and US $150 extra per night in high and peak seasons.
- Any portion of air travel. As of November 2012, the private scheduled plane service between Barbados and Union Island is US $300 per person one way and is arranged on a share basis with guests arriving on any given day grouped for a common departure time. Flying time is 55 minutes.
- Boat transfer of US $35 (round-trip) per guest from/to Union Island. Repeat guests receive a 10% discount off the nightly rates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A three-night deposit is required to secure the reservation.
- Deposits are applied to the first and last two nights of the stay.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 30 days are not refundable. * Peak Season reservations (Dec. 15 – Jan. 8) require a 50% deposit and the remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to the guest’s arrival.
- Cancellations within 60 days of arrival forfeit the 50% deposit plus government taxes. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival, are not refundable.
- Accounts may be settled with cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, or major credit cards. US Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euro and E.C. (Eastern Caribbean currency) are used.
- We are closed in the months of August, September and October.