LOW SEASONNov. 1 – Dec. 19, 2013 May. 1 – Jul. 31, 2014
8 days / 7 nights US $6,200
PEAK SEASONDec. 20, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014
HIGH SEASON*Jan. 5 - Apr. 30, 2014
8 days / 7 nights US $9,000
Celebrate a romantic getaway and achieve the ultimate in privacy and seclusion.
- Prices are per week (7 nights), for a 1 bedroom cottage reserved on a double occupancy basis including the following for 2 persons:
- Three meals per day, all non-alcoholic beverages, early morning coffee and afternoon tea, room service and use of all non-motorized water sports and facilities
- One romantic three course private dinner on the beach
- A complimentary massage for two
- Champagne and fruit in room on arrival
- A picnic for two on Mopion Island
- A day sail to the Tobago Cays
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- All Rates are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to an additional 10% VAT (government tax) and 10% service charge per cottage, per night totalling 20%.
- Any portion of air travel. As of November 2012, the private scheduled plane service between Barbados and Union Island is US $300 per person one way and is arranged on a share basis with guests arriving on any given day grouped for a common departure time. Flying time is 55 minutes.
- Boat transfer of US $35 (round-trip) per guest from/to Union Island.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- May not be combined with other offers, discounts or packages.
- Offer valid for weekly double occupancy in 1BR cottage only. Multiple full weeks may be booked at this rate.
- A three-night deposit is required to secure the reservation. Deposits are applied to the first and last two nights of the stay.
- Cancellations are refundable up to 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 30 days are not refundable.
- Accounts may be settled with cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, or major credit cards
- US Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euro and E.C. (Eastern Caribbean currency) are used.
- We are closed in the months of August, September and October.